If the guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then she/he shall give a written application to the company within a specified time limit along with the original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract the cancellation charges stated hereunder.
Cancellation charges will be calculated on Gross Tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure & the date of cancellation.
Cancellation charges for any mode of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
Air ticket issued on special fare is non-refundable and the guest shall bear cancellation charges.
Any refund payable to the guest will be paid after the company receives refund from the respective authorities. The company deducts processing charges from the refund which is to be paid to the guest.
In case of cancellation of tour / travel services due to any avoidable / unavoidable reason/s we must be informed in writing mail. Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive letter / email in writing and cancellation charges would be as follows:-
|30 Days before :
||50% will be refunded on the remitted payment
|15 Days before :
||30% will be refunded on the remitted payment
|07 Days before :
||20% will be refunded on the remitted payment
|07 Days / No Show :
Charges are levied on the Gross tour price and not the discounted price. For an Indian tour, cancellation does not include air ticket cancellation and they will be levied separately.
For tailor-made holiday, cancellation charges will defer accordingly as per services booked.
• Refunds if any, for variation / modification / amendments / alteration and / or cancellations etc. of any tour will be paid directly to the guest by “Net Banking” Only.
• No refund will be payable
• For any missed/unused services of the tour including the meals due to whatsoever reason.
• Where full deposit is required to be paid in advance to the concerned authorities to enable the Company to confirm the reservation
• If services of the tour are modified, varied, amended, cancelled or not utilized.
• If any guest decides and / or is required to cancel the tour due to any changes made in the rules by the concerned Government.
• Where airfares are contracted in bulk for I-Fly departures.
• If the tour is indefinitely postponed due to a natural calamity, riots, political calamities or any other unforeseen calamities.
• Refund is not applicable for sectors on Indian/World tours wherein air tickets are non refundable and date change is not allowed.
*All Disputes are subject to Bangalore Jurisdiction only